One day at lunch, one of the girls I sit with mentioned that she made what I’m going to refer to as Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Oreo Brownies. The way she described the dessert was like music to my ears. I love all of those ingredients and I was trying to imagine what they would taste like all mixed together. I could only assume that they were delicious. The next day, she brought a piece in her snack lunch and gave me a small piece. It wasn’t a lot to go off of because it was such a small piece but I got the general idea and decided I needed to make and try them myself. I wasted no time in getting the ingredients and made them yesterday.
This recipe is very easy. Only a fool could mess it up. (sorry to those of you who make this and fail)
1 package of Double Stuffed Oreos (or whatever kind you want to put in)
1 box of brownie mix
1 tube of cookie dough (you are going to need a large tube to fill the bottom of the pan)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line the inside of a 13×9 pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
3. Cover the bottom of the pan with cookie dough.
4. Lay Oreo cookies on top of the cookie dough leaving a little bit of space inbetween each cookie.
5. Follow the directions for mixing the brownie mix and pour over top of the cookie dough and Oreos making sure everythig is covered.
6. Put it in the oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick can be poked in the brownies and come out cleanly. (I think mine took about 45 minutes)
When the brownies are finished you will have a delicious treat to bring to a party or keep all to yourself. I wouldn’t blame you if you kept they for yourself. They taste great. The brownie part is moist and the cookie dough is soft. The Oreos in the center are softer but they still have little crunch to them. Now what are you waiting for?!? Go make some!